Interested in working for an Alliance Center or partner? Check out current employment opportunities below!
Please note that clicking on the links below will take you to the hiring Center’s website; listings may remain listed below even after the position is filled. If you are able, please indicate that you saw the position on the Alliance for Watershed Education website.
- Trail Project Manager at Schuylkill River Greenways NHA (posted August 2020)
- Community Engagement Specialist at Partnership for the Delaware Estuary (posted August 2020)
- Assistant Director of Sustainability, Academic Engagement & Campus as Lab Initiatives at Princeton U (posted Aug 2020)
- Community Outreach Coordinator at New Jersey Conservation Foundation (August 2020)
- AWE Managing Director (posted August 2020)
- Part-time Communications Specialist at TTF Watershed (posted August 2020)
- Americorps VISTA Community Volunteer Ambassador at NPS Region 1 (Philadelphia) (posted July 2020)
- Assistant Manager at partner Pinelands Adventures (posted July 2020)
- Conservation Steward Internships at Heritage Conservancy