Interested in working for an Alliance Center or partner? Check out current employment opportunities below!
Please note that clicking on the links below will take you to the hiring Center’s website; listings may remain listed below even after the position is filled. If you are able, please indicate that you saw the position on the Alliance for Watershed Education website.
- Full-time Naturalist at Tulpehaking Nature Center (posted May 2019)
- Part-time Watershed Education by Bike (WEB) Program Coordinator for Greater Philadelphia YMCA (posted May 2019)
- Volunteer Program Coordinator at First State National Historical Park (posted April 2019)
- Outreach Science Instructor, Summer Sea Camp Counselor, and Science Education Instructor at Center for Aquatic Sciences (posted April 2019)
- Wildlife Clinic Internship at Schuylkill Center for Environmental Education (posted March 2019)
- Summer Youth Program Assistant and Seasonal Program/ Facilities Position at Bartram’s Garden (posted March 2019)
- Multiple open positions at NJ Audubon (posted March 2019)
- Conservation Program Director II at The Nature Conservancy DE (posted March 2019)
- River Guides Program Supervisor with Urban Promise (AWE partner in Camden; posted March 2019)
- Outdoor Recreation Program Coordinator with Wildlands Conservancy (AWE partner; posted February 2019)
- Development Assistant, Assistant Camp Director, Camp Counselors & Group Leader positions at the Watershed Institute (posted February 2019)