Interested in working for an Alliance Center or partner? Check out current employment opportunities below!
Please note that clicking on the links below will take you to the hiring Center’s website; listings may remain listed below even after the position is filled. If you are able, please indicate that you saw the position on the Alliance for Watershed Education website.
- AWE part-time Development specialist (hosted at Berks Nature, posted July 2019)
- Staff Attorney at AWE partner Delaware Riverkeeper Network (posted July 2019)
- Part-time Communications Associate at Tookany/Tacony-Frankford Watership Partnership (posted July 2019)
- Full-Time Communications Specialist at Berks Nature (posted June 2019)
- Part-Time Receptionist/ Front Line Educator at Berks Nature (posted June 2019)
- Part-Time Watershed Education Program Leader at After-School All Stars Philadelphia & Camden, (posted June 2019)
- Full-time Naturalist at Tulpehaking Nature Center (posted May 2019)
- Part-time Watershed Education by Bike (WEB) Program Coordinator for Greater Philadelphia YMCA (posted May 2019)
- Volunteer Program Coordinator at First State National Historical Park (posted April 2019)