Interested in working for an Alliance Center or partner? Check out current employment opportunities below!
Please note that clicking on the links below will take you to the hiring Center’s website; listings may remain listed below even after the position is filled. If you are able, please indicate that you saw the position on the Alliance for Watershed Education website.
- Social Media Assistant at partner NJ League of Conservation Voters (posted December 2020)
- Trail Maintenance & Safety Manager at Schuylkill River Greenways NHA (posted December 2020)
- Watershed Education Intern at the Watershed Institute, (posted December 2020)
- Engagement Fellow at partner Partnership for the Delaware Estuary (posted November 2020)
- Water Programs Manager at partner Wissahickon Trails (posted October 2020)
- Policy & Outreach Intern at partner New Jersey League of Conservation Voters (posted October 2020)
- Fundraising & Communications Intern at partner New Jersey League of Conservation Voters (posted October 2020)
- Director of Education & Operations at Delaware Nature Society (posted September 2020)
- Urban Forestry Community Organizer at City of Philadelphia (posted September 2020)