Interested in working for an Alliance Center or partner? Check out current employment opportunities below!
Please note that clicking on the links below will take you to the hiring Center’s website; listings may remain listed below even after the position is filled. If you are able, please indicate that you saw the position on the Alliance for Watershed Education website.
- Communications Manager at New Jersey League of Conservation Voters (posted September 2019)
- AWE Fellowship Program Associate at Audubon Pennsylvania (posted September 2019)
- Delaware River Advocate at the Watershed Institute (posted August 2019)
- Watershed Outreach Specialist at the Watershed Institute (posted August 2019)
- NJDEP Watershed Ambassadors (20 positions available) (posted July 2019)
- Communications Specialist at AWE partner Delaware Center for the Inland Bays (posted July 2019)
- Communications & Outreach Manager at AWE partner Choose Clean Water Coalition (posted July 2019)
- AWE part-time Development specialist (hosted at Berks Nature, posted July 2019)
- Staff Attorney at AWE partner Delaware Riverkeeper Network (posted July 2019)
- Full-Time Communications Specialist at Berks Nature (posted June 2019)
- Part-Time Receptionist/ Front Line Educator at Berks Nature (posted June 2019)
- Part-Time Watershed Education Program Leader at After-School All Stars Philadelphia & Camden, (posted June 2019)
- Full-time Naturalist at Tulpehaking Nature Center (posted May 2019)
- Volunteer Program Coordinator at First State National Historical Park (posted April 2019)