Interested in working for an Alliance Center or partner? Check out current employment opportunities below!
Please note that clicking on the links below will take you to the hiring Center’s website; listings may remain listed below even after the position is filled. If you are able, please indicate that you saw the position on the Alliance for Watershed Education website.
- Director, Southeastern Pennsylvania centers at Audubon Mid-Atlantic (posted September 2021)
- Communications & Outreach Coordinator at Delaware Nature Society (posted September 2021)
- Senior Manager, Delaware River Programs at National Wildlife Federation (posted August 2021)
- Conservation Easement Steward at Heritage Conservancy (posted August 2021)
- Lead Free NJ Program Manager at partner New Jersey Future (posted August 2021)
- Bucks County Field Coordinator at partner PennFuture (posted August 2021)
- Full-time Watershed Educator at The Watershed Institute (posted August 2021)
- Full-time Education Manager at The Watershed Institute (posted August 2021)
- Program Assistant & Project & Research Specialist at Sustainable Jersey (posted August 2021)
- Engagement Coordinator at partner Coalition for the Delaware River Watershed (posted July 2021)
- Part-time Communications Coordinator at Schuylkill Center for Environmental Education (posted July 2021)
- Environmental Restoration Crew Chief at Philadelphia Parks & Rec (posted June 2021)
- Operations Manager, Natural Land Restoration at Philadelphia Parks & Rec (posted June 2021)
- Development Coordinator at Bartrams Garden (posted June 2021)