Interested in working for an Alliance Center or partner? Check out current employment opportunities below!
Please note that clicking on the links below will take you to the hiring Center’s website; listings may remain listed below even after the position is filled. If you are able, please indicate that you saw the position on the Alliance for Watershed Education website.
- The Coalition for the Delaware River Watershed is seeking a Communications Intern (posted May 25)
- Audubon PA is seeking a Project Coordinator (posted April 26)
- Several positions open at the Independence Seaport Museum: Accounting Analyst; Summer Camp Counselor; Summer Camp Intern; Dock Hand; Kayaking Expedition Guide; Event Coordinator; Public Engagement Representative; Shipkeeper (seasonal); Shipwright Apprentice; STEAM Educator
- John James Audubon Center at Mill Grove is seeking a Camp Coordinator (posted Feb, 2018)
- Schuylkill River Greenways NHA is seeking a Communications, PR & Event Coordinator (posted March 20, 2018)