Saturday, April 10th
9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Do you want to learn what it takes to become a marine biologist or work with animals at the Aquarium? Our High School Shadow program gives students in grades 9 – 12 an opportunity to meet up with Aquarium staff and get a behind the scenes look at a day in the life of a marine biologist.
We are offering both a virtual and an in-person experience this year. Choose the date, time, and mode that works best for you.
Experiences will include a tour of the Aquarium, including behind the scenes area, food preparation and animal feeding, a visit to the water quality lab, and an up-close animal encounter with one of our Education animals.
- Due to animal safety, exhibit maintenance, or animal health reasons, The Aquarium reserves the right to provide alternative behind the scenes access. .
- Students need to complete a waiver prior to attending the program.
- Participants must wear closed-toe shoes for behind the scenes access.
- All in-person programs will follow strict health, sanitation and safety protocols outlined by national, state, and local guidelines.
- In-person programs have participation limits as per state and local guidelines. Stay tuned to the website for any changes.