** The 2019 Fellows position at this Center has already been filled.**
Delaware River Watershed Fellowship 2018 at the Camden County Environmental Center
The Watershed Fellow will serve Camden County residents through projects and programming at the Camden County Environmental Center along the Cooper River Circuit Trail in Cherry Hill and at the Camden County Environmental Park located a short distance from the Blackwood Rail Trail. Both locations are located along major tributaries of the Delaware Watershed and fellows will engage trail and river users in environmental education, park cleanups and other outdoor and environmental experiences.
Fellows will have the opportunity to choose from a variety of focus projects to support ongoing Sustainable Camden County Initiatives, programming along both trails for the Camden County Bike Share Program, and watershed education for community groups and families through walks and hands-on workshops.
- Must be 18 years old by June 1, 2018
- June 4, 2018: Fellow start date at TTF Watershed.
- June 13 – 15: Required Watershed Stewardship Training (overnight) at Pocono Environmental Education Center. (Food, transportation and accommodations provided.)
- August 17: Watershed Fellowship Summit at John Heinz NWR, Philadelphia.
- August 24: Last day of Fellowship
Application Deadline: Sunday, April 15, 2018
Contact: Marissa Wolfe, Camden County Environmental Educator, email@example.com